[OMB] Calling all beer for Kingsport Oktoberfest 2013

  • From: Wild Child <wildchild75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:53:36 -0400

Hello Overmountain Brewers,
Kingsport Oktoberfest is September 28, 2013.

If you are going to bring any beer to share with public, please do the
following items EVEN IF YOU DON'T plan on entering your beer to be judged
in the comp:

1.  Enter beer info here:
http://blackforest.brewcompetition.com/

2.  Make sure you list *Overmountain Brewers* as the club  :-)

3.  If you don't want to enter the beer in the comp, when a Steward comes
and asks for it just decline.  They know that not everyone is going to
enter their beer

4.  Do this BEFORE TUESDAY Sept. 24, 2013  (Really ASAP is best)

By doing this, we will have the beer on the public's list that will be
generated from the comp site.  This needs to be done in order to account
for what is offered at the various tents.
I hope everyone can make it out to represent Overmountain Brewers to the
public.  I will send another reminder but if you are going to bring beer,
please take the time to do this ASAP.

Thank you,
Donna Dingus