[OMB] Re: Big Brew 2014!

  • From: Justen Dick <justen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 09:33:13 -0400

Link, we loved your beer bread samples yesterday!  Sarah split her sourdough
starter last night, so if you (or anyone else) wants a culture just let us
know.  She says you can put it in the fridge and it will go dormant so you only
feed once a week or so.

My chocolate brown ale ended up at 1.060 at 4.25 gallons.  I am debating
topping it off to 5 gallons.  Looking forward to sampling in a month or so.

Justen

Justen Dick, PG
Kelly Ridge Farms, LLC
(865) 223-4400 cell