[OMB] Re: Abingdon Water Report

  • From: "Dwayne Helbert" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "d_hlbrt@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:07:12 -0400

No problem. We mix all the time...or at least most of the time. We mix for a
variety of reasons, but mostly due to need. Our intake on the Middle Fork is
small (limited to 4.6 million gallons per day). The intake on the South Fork is
much larger. So that is really the biggest factor but they do try to take in
water chemistry.

The water chemistry is very different on the two streams.

Thanks!

April

Sent from my iPhone