[ourplace] Re: was James Darren, now Shangri-la?

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 18:52:11 -0700

It was done by:
Robert Maxwell and his harp and orchestra
Vic Dana
The Four Coins
and a totally different version by Steve Miller

Karen

on 06:39 PM 3/21/2017, N K Shackelford said:

Hi, Gerry and all:
Firstly, I'm adding 2 more James Darren albums to Gerry's folder--James Darren And Friends and Gidget Goes Hawaiian - Sings For All Sizes. Secondly, who was the person or group that did the other version of
Shangri-la? I know a group like the Four Aces had a vocal version, but I mean the other instrumental one. It slips my mind now, but I liked Mr Maxwell's and the other one equally.
Nance

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 5:51 PM, <<mailto:bazeball1950@xxxxxxxxx>bazeball1950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi every one, I’ve just put up a best of James Darren CD and I’ve put a song in the songs tracks by, Robert Maxwell, His Harp And His Orchestra; Shangri-la.mp3
Go coppy if you want then.

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--