[ourplace] Re: utopia by frank gary, better copy

  • From: "rick gale " <ripple6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:02:47 -0700

Hello everyone, Marty, thank you, I've been looking for this song for a long time, Rosie, thank you for the correction on the year, Devon, thank you for forwarding my request to Marty, Rick

-----Original Message----- From: Marty Rimpau
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:31 PM
To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ourplace] utopia by frank gary, better copy

Hi all, I should have listened to my copy of utopia by frank gary, but I didn't, and it is a terrible copy with distortion in it, so here's a better one from youtube, but there's still some distortion in it.

Marty

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!