[ourplace] see what you all think of this new old time rock and roll song

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:28:26 -0700

Hi all, I hope I haven't sent this to the list, but believe it or not, this is
a new song that hasn't even reached the top 40, and our alice, here in San
Francisco is the only station that's playing it, this is leon bridges, and the
song is called coming home, but you'll think it's something from the early
sixties, and he wrote this song a couple years ago after he fell in love with
soul music, so I hope you all enjoy this.

Marty