[ourplace] on subject lines

  • From: Kristine Beltz <pita4492@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 22:33:40 -0400

Hello again, everybody. I was wondering if we all can change the subject lines when the emails no longer reflect them? This is a heavy traffic list, and I want to sort through the emails I am interested in reading and not have to open the ones I may not need. I don't want to miss out on a great download or informative email because the subject line says something completely different from the content, and I delete it. Thanks for understanding. I want to get the most out of this list, but I need to manage my email box more efficiently, especially if I am away from my computer for a while and come back to over 125 emails. Thank you.

--
***
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!