[ourplace] Re: new member

  • From: Rayford Saucier <cajunman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 14:51:18 -0400

As for me, ability to collect files came when I got my first computer in 2003, and was introduced to Marty Rimpau's Your daily Oldies by a friend from Kansas City, now dead. Marty introduced me to Ourplace in 2009. Then, I was introduced to media rec.. I now have more media than I will ever live to in-joy. Wonderful people like Linda G and others helped me by sending me files on cds at first when I was green,, But now that I am old, ripe, shriveled, slow and spoiled rotten, I do well on my own, but I still love and enjoy this list. I want to put the Bible in living sound, bible stories for children in the o t r folder for anyone who might enjoy it.

--
Things always work out for the best;
When patiently you let it rest.