[ourplace] Re: especially for Linda

  • From: Rayford Saucier <cajunman@sero.email>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:23:29 -0400

Hi, Linda,

I can still shop for myself if I use a cab to and from the store. I no longer do mobility because of my lack of hearing. My bad arthritis is gone bye-bye since doctor White put me on glucoasimine, or however it is spelled, and I am pain free! I am going visit Elwyn, my sister on April eighteenth and coming back on the twenty seventh.

This morning I went to fill out my state re-assessment, got a MC'Donald's number four breakfast, went and deposited a tax refund at the bank, then went to the Post Office to get them to hold my mail while I'm gone, finally I got goodies at a doughnut shop. It was a busy morning. No, no cab, too many places to go. I went with my friend Jerry from my church.

--
Things always work out for the best;
When patiently you let it rest.