[ourplace] Re: Welcome, Marcia and Roger!

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 17:57:50 -0800

Yay, Devon! Glad to have you back with us after your surgery! Hope you feel better quickety quick!

Karen

on 05:51 PM 3/1/2017, Devon Wilkins said:

Well, it would appear that I'm back on the list after gallbladder surgery just in time to welcome Marcia Back to the fold, and to welcome Roger to the list. Roger, I'm Devon from Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. When you say country, are you talking classic country or new country? I love classic country! I have a fair bit of Hank Snow, and I sure am looking forward to hearing that Lefty Frizzell that's up on Open Drive. Marcia,it's wonderful to have you back again. Devon.