[ourplace] To cathleen

  • From: Rayford Saucier <cajunman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:10:41 -0500

Hi, Kathleen, Been there; done that; My schedule has gone to pot as well. Happy Birthday a week from now. I don't know about those ham classes; for me it looks like too much work for too little in return. I like things that are not so challenging and yet gratifying. Reading is my big pass-time but there too sometimes it tends to get old. Music works for a while, but again, if it repeats too often it spoils the mood. O I never really understood aljiberish, ha ha so don't feel like the lone stranger.

--
Things always work out for the best;
When patiently you let it rest.