[ourplace] Re: To Karen

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:57:08 -0700

Well, Linda, we're fighting for Bryan to get them. We can't have them here for good, as this is a senior housing complex. We can have them for overnights and such, and Bryan is really a good dad, so he should do fine with our guidance. Judy is pretty good, too, except for having blind spots about some things.I know she loves her children, but she needs to make better choices. It's all just so very sad.

Karen

 on 07:07 PM 7/13/2016, Linda Gehres said:

Oh, my Dear God, this has gone to the court level. Karen, I'm so so sorry. I pray you can get the outcome you want through the court system, and there's absolutely no doubt that you love RJ and PJ. Don't know if this will involve both children, but they'd be in a much more stable situation if they were with you. I'm glad Bryand and Judy can't go to the hospital to visit RJ now since there's such a battle over his welfare and they're fighting so horribly. They ought to be ashamed of themselves, especially Judy. Bryan had no idea the dog would do what he did. Continuing to pray with you. May you and Curt, the family and especially the two children involved know the love and peace of Jesus.

Linda G.