[ourplace] Re: Talking microwave

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:57:58 -0700

Yah, what we did was to buy one from overstock.com and Curt's cousin helped him mark it. We got those sheets of brailleable plastic with the stickum on the back and it works great!

Karen

on 10:47 PM 3/26/2017, Rosemarie Chavarria said:

Hi, Vicky,

I just have a regular microwave which I marked with dymo tape. I think paying 300 dollars is ridiculous because you're paying extra because it talks. That's just my two-sense worth.

Rosie