[ourplace] Show,

  • From: Kevin Shields <shoneydog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: our place <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 07:37:41 -0400

Okay, just venting a bit. I pick the music, schedule the show, do the show,
record the show, put it in shared d top box folders, plus put it in the public
drop box folder, and create the link to post to this list and everyone else in
my contacts who want my show, plus I have a part time job. This is a lot for
me to deal with. So I get a bit stressed out when things don’t work right for
what ever reason.
Just let me know if any one else has had a problem downloading the show.
KevinYou are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!