[ourplace] Re: Question about Stevie Wonder

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:50:22 -0700

I don't see it in our music, but you know, he may not have recorded, only sang it for that guy.

Karen

on 04:53 PM 3/14/2017, Devon Wilkins said:

Hi, everyone. Unless someone who was active in the sixties passes away between now and Saturday, I plan to feature the younger years of Stevie Wonder as this week's Sixties Success Story. I do have a question, though. The Wikipedia article says that he recorded a compision of his called Lonely Boy. When I think of a song with that title, I think of the one sung by Paul Anka. Surely, that isn't the same song, is it? And if it isn't, could someone send me that particular song by Stevie? Thanks a bunch. Devon.