[ourplace] Re: OPEN DRIVE info, please?

  • From: Rayford Saucier <cajunman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 19:54:12 -0500

https://od.lk/d/ODhfMTc2ODg0OV8/opendrive%20for%20mac.pkgRead Message
From:Linda GehresTo:ourplace@freelists.orgSubject:[ourplace] To Randy
Hi Randy,

First off, Nancy Shackelford sent a detailed e-mail with directions on how to get the Open Drive software and said the installation directions were self explanatory. Well, almost. I didn't catch the step where you had to give the software permission to make changes to your computer. I kept a copy of that e-mail, including the links for installation of the program for both Windows and Mac users. I'll copy the e-mail and paste it below.

Hi, folks:
I have our Open Drive account going. I am not getting the unlimited one yet because I want to see how yall like it.

Firstly, I'll give you the steps of what you will do to get started There is an app for Windows and for Mac. Links will be below. It's very easy to install. Once you have installed the appropriate app for your computer, then you can log in. Once you've logged in, these folders will come up that look just like folders on your computer. The good thing about this is that these are not taking up room on your computer. Any files we put in these folders are stored on a cloud online.

Public links for apps:
Open Drive for Windows setup file:
https://od.lk/d/ODhfMTc2ODg0OF8/open%20drive%20for%20windows.exe

Open Drive for Mac setup file:
https://od.lk/d/ODhfMTc2ODg0OV8/opendrive%20for%20mac.pkg

Once you go through the installment, login information is:
Log in: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Password: audioldies

Both e-mail and password are lower case (all little letters).

Obviously, we're not in a hurry to do this, but I think yall will really like this way of sharing, and I know just about everybody has some great music and things to share.

IMPORTANT: Please always copy and paste a file; please do not cut and paste. It's supposed to let you cut or delete, but we want the files to stay up there and be available for all, so we don't want to take a chance!

Thanks, and good luck and happy sharing.

Nance

--
N K Shackelford

The account is free, so once you have the software installed, you will then be able to either upload or download anything you want. Hope this helps.

Linda G.

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!
Date:Monday, February 27 at 8:18 PM

Quote original message in reply

Add the sender to the address book when I reply

Folder: freedombox e-mail phone numbers Sent Items

Folder:
New Mail Saved Mail freedombox e-mail phone numbers Sent Items Junk Trash

•Return to Main Menu