[ourplace] Re: Nance, would this be OK to do

  • From: charles dickens <charles.dickens360@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 18:41:50 -0800

well i prefer the hole album i alwise have only because the artice put alot of work in to it that we shuld injoy theyre work. thats the way i feel maby thats because i'm a musician myself. so i would like the album the way it was recorded. i have alwise been a suporter of artice for that reason. charles n6eyd and ronny i use to be tech at one time.a piaonOn 3/30/2017 1:22 PM, Tallguy (Redacted sender tallguy403 for DMARC) wrote:

It is my opinion, and my opinion only, that you should NOT upload an LP recording. For me, I want to only get a track or two, or will only want to play a track or two, and you cannot do that when the whole LP has been uploaded as one file. They should be in a folder, and each track should be a separate .mp3 file. There really is no point in uploading a whole album when we cannot separate out each individual track. I for one would never download such a file. But that is only my opinion -- I do not speak for anyone else.
TG

Ronnie wrote:
Nance, since LP Recordings are not divided into tracks or each Title and Artist isn't given beyond the albumn name, would it be OK to rename the share folder, since it isn't being used or create a folder called LP Recordings. That is if there isn't already a place for LP Recordings. Why I ask is because I have several to put in it. Ronnie

---