[ourplace] Re: Linda g won't be on the list for some time

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:56:02 -0800

Oh, boo! How frustrating for her. Please tell her we miss her already, Marty, and thank you for letting us know.

Karen

on 08:34 AM 2/21/2017, Marty Rimpau said:

Hi all, I just got a call from linda g, and her confuser is down, "lol," so she has to take it in to be repaired, so she won't be on the list for some time, so she wanted me to let the list know, so hopefully, she can get her machine fixed quickly, so she will be able to return to the list. It can't find her email program, so something is happening with her computer.
Marty

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!