[ourplace] Re: ISO Deep Blue Something

  • From: charles dickens <charles.dickens360@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 17:51:08 -0800

On 3/5/2017 3:13 PM, Vickie wrote:

I heard a couple of their songs on you tube just now. Breakfast at Tiffany’s was the first one and the one I tried to use with my Free make converter from you tube to MP3 to present to the list. But I can’t seem to use free make without hubby’s help, and he’s busy right now. So I’ll either try later with his help or if someone has another way to convert you tube files to mp3 I need that information again. One that I can use. All I see are buttons on this free make program and no explanation for the buttons. So, can’t use. Anyway, this group Deep Blue Something is pretty good. They kind of sound British but they are an American band.
Vickie