[ourplace] Fronteer to take over verizon

  • From: "Rosemarie" <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:54:59 -0700

Hi, everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that probably in March of next year, Fronteer
will be taking over verizon so I'll probably have a new email address.
Hopefully I can keep the one I have. The only thing that will be different
is fronteer.net instead of verizon. From what I understand, California and
Texas bought Fronteer so they're supposed to take over in March if the deal
goes through. I'll let you all know more as the time gets closer.

Take care and have a great day.

Rosie