[ourplace] Re: From Dave Conkling

  • From: charles dickens <charles.dickens360@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:42:28 -0800

hi dave welcom to the list its been a long time since i heard from yout this is charles and venus here in sacramento. On 3/30/2017 2:02 AM, Linda Gehres wrote:

Hi Dave,

A huge welcome to this list, my friend! I’m sure you’ll love Open Drive and looking to see what others have contributed to it. Plus, I think it’s wonderful you have things not already there! Tremendous! Hope you enjoy the list and when you contribute something to Open Drive let us know what you’ve put up. That’s how we let each other know of what we’ve contributed so far.

Linda G.