[ourplace] Re: Canada Day

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 23:02:28 -0700

Devon, hope you have a fabulous day! And Happy Canada Day to you and any other Canadians here.

Karen

on 10:34 PM 6/30/2016, Devon Wilkins said:

Hi, everyone. I'd like to wish all the Canadians on this list a very happy Canada Day. Vestor and I will be walking behind our East Peterborough Lions Club float at around noon today. When we're finished with the parade, which might well get rained on, we'll be headed to a barbecue. I think it will be exciting as the country begins to prepare for Canada's 150th birthday, which will be next July 1. Have a terrific day. Devon.