[ourplace] Re: Antibiotic

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 10:45:43 -0800

Not confusing at all. You'll do better at home.

Karen

on 07:35 AM 3/5/2017, Kevin K Shields said:

They aspirated my knee, which means they withdrew fluid from it. They apparently thought they were going to have to do surgery but not. Because they are letting me eat. So at this point I'm going back to the hospital in Siler city in Chatham County. They're putting me on an oral anabiotic. So at this point, I'm also scheduled to go home on Wednesday. We shall see what the rehab hospital says about me going home on Wednesday. My appointment with my surgeon still stands. Take care I know this is confusing but it couldn't be as confusing as what I tried to post last week while I was under the influence of painkillers. Take care

Sent from my iPhoneYou are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!