[ourocmr] Simultaneous February shows

  • From: HARRY BUEHRLE <buehrle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1 OCMR FREELIST <ourocmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 10:46:05 -0800

OCMR MEMBERS:

We've been extended our normal invitation.  Last was 20 x 60 layout size.
Note that these dates conflict with the GTS show at SAME LOCATION.

OCMR intends to have layouts in both buildings,
just walk through the center courtyard to attend either show.

GTS is important because it is a train show and everyone likes to shop.
Ted has submitted our application.
Unfortunately, GTS does not notify entrants about acceptance until two weeks prior.

Silvis's Home Show is important because we plan to promote ART,
Adults Run Trains in hopes of finding some new YOUNG members.
This is her only show in our area and she always allows ample room.
We will likely finish move out on Monday.

We need all the modules we can get to present well in BOTH shows.
Ted will be sending out the signup list several more times before February.
Harry

JPEG image