[ourocmr] Re: Show Schedule Updates

  • From: Van Schultz <calvanman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourocmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 13:46:51 -0800

The January Club mtg is Tuesday the 11th.
Van

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2021, at 12:12 PM, Ted & Diane <tedndianej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 OCMR Members,   There have been two recent changes to the show schedule for the next few months.   1) The dates of the Home Show at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa have been changed to February 26 & 27. This is two weeks later than originally scheduled and no longer conflicts with the February Great Train Show.   2) The Great Train Show, originally scheduled for the Fairplex in Pomona on March 19 & 20 has been moved to the San Bernardino County Fairgrounds in Victorville. The dates have not been changed.   I have attached a copy of the show signup matrix in both Excell and PDF formats. Please review your entries and let me know of any changes that are necessary. You can print out the matrix, modify it, and send it back to me or simply notify me by e-mail of any changes. In either case please respond directly to me at tedndianej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   The sign up matrix will be at the club meeting for review on January 9 however we would appreciate knowing of any changes as soon as possible so that layout planning can begin.   Ted Johnson