[ourlunchgroup] Re: oh yes.

  • From: Sawyer Gebs <smartwhitehooligan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:32:32 -0700

My dad just got all three Lord of the Rings movies extended edition Blu-Ray
for his birthday... Pretty awesome. And 17 Miracles is about seventeen
miracles that happen to the Willy Handcart Company. It's a way cool show.
-Sawyer
P.S. and it will make you cry... it made me cry...

--
It's like, nobody ever knows how or why, he works so hard, it seems like
he's never got time, because he writes every note and he writes every line,