[ourlunchgroup] Re: happy late graduation!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 09:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

I am glad you liked it! i thought it was pretty funny :) and Africa was GREAT!
I am going to have to have everyone over sometime to show you all our pictures
and stuff, it was awesome! but i am super glad to be home now :) and i did not
find my husband there and i didn't have to use my whistle but it was still
fantastic! :)  you guys are the best!!

~Jacey~