[ourlunchgroup] Re: This week

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:47:05 -0600

i totally agree with brock about saving bike riding for a more
pleasant day! we should do it on saturday! we could do tye dye at my
house. we are tye dye wizzes! we could also just hav like a massive
game party with wii games and board games! i will try to check my
email everyday! let me know!
sincerly,
kristina (tina/shanaenay)
;)