[ourlunchgroup] Re: Matha Stuert in the rain

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

dude...i love mowing in the rain :) i love it when you are wet and all the cut
grass sticks to you and you look like a swamp monster then you get all of the
news people chasing after you, and soon you are headline news and then you make
the yahoo home page, then they make a google doodle after you then they build a
giant statue of you and the discovery chanel dedicates a whole week of
broadcasting time for documentaries about you... That's my favorite thing to do
:) haha!
~Jacey~