[ourlunchgroup] Lagoon Day Plan!! :)

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:40:26 -0600

Dear Lunch Group Friends!!!

So For the lagoon day trip here is the plan!! Please correct me if i am
wrong! :)

7:30- Meet in Century High School Parking Lot, Desperse in cars, and drive
to Lagoon
9:00 to 9:30 - Arrive at Lagoon Amusement Park and those who have to still
buy tickets get tickets
10:00 (or sooner) - enter Amusement Park and set out on the most amazing
rides ever! :)
5:00- exit park and go to dinner in a big group
After dinner- Head home!!

Sound good?! Do we want to meet parent and stuff at Century again?! the
inkom People probably dont want to drive all the way back into Pocatello!!
Also I have money from Jarom, Jacey, Dallon, and myself! Does anyone else
need to get me money for tickets before Thursday?! I am sooo excited and
can't wait!!

Luvs,
Shanaynay :)