[otb] OTB Update for 12-21-09

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freelists" <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:00:25 -0500

December 21, 2009

Dear Friends and Family in the Lord:

Merry Christmas, everyone!   Have you noticed how God has put an exclamation
point on this year?  It wasn?t enough to have a New Year?s celebration for the
last day.  This year it seems that I have partied the whole month.  I love
this time of year when we reach out and let the people around us know how much
they mean to us all year.  We extend invitations and accept invitations that
we may not make time for all the rest of the other months.  Jesus Birthday
gives us cause to give and receive tokens of love.  For me, so much of the
problems of life take a back seat to the blessings of His glorious appearing.
 He feels so close and so real to me.  I love December!

Right now, we are in New Jersey.  We are enjoying the Schiro side of our
family, and the east coast venue.  It has been a while since we have been here
for the holidays, and it may have something to do with the fact that it took
us 36 hours to get here.  We picked Evan up on the way, and have been enjoying
catching up on all his news.  Tim and Sarah are celebrating the holidays in
Champaign, IL with the Norcross family.  We are trying to work out seeing them
on the way home.

This seems like a great time to tell you how much it means to us to have you
on our support team.  Your prayers and your support encourage us.  We are
hoping and praying that God will be very real and close to each of you during
this holiday season.  We are so blessed with all the good things He is doing
in our lives.  We pray that His birth makes a difference for you in every day
of the coming year.

Have a blessed holiday,

Vic and Linda Schiro
Out of the Box Performance Arts