[orthanc] Update of Sorts...

  • From: "Gregorio, RichardD" <RichardD.Gregorio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'orthanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <orthanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:02:00 -0400

I checked my email at rutgers today and had three more messages with the
worm attached. Little guy gets around. Just a warning, CHECK any attachment
for the extension PIF, it will appear at the end. The three had files that
were the persons username, or what comes before the @ sign in their email,
the word letter and .doc.pif, one was .zip.pif

Also on a happier note. My domain is up. Goto
www.orthanc.st
http://news.orthanc.st
http://music.orthanc.st

I need beta testers. If you want a free website no ads, a lot of space, send
me an email. If you just want to share your pictures with people online you
do not need any programming experience. I have a program that you run and it
makes a picture book webpage for you.

I need about three people.

Thanks a bunch,

Richie - Poo
I'll get that magic flute yet.

(kudos to whoever unnerstands that last part)