[ornl-run-walk] Karns Community 5K

  • From: "Hufford, Abigail N." <huffordan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ornl-run-walk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 19:20:39 +0000

Hello fellow ORNL runners!

I just wanted to make aware the Karns Community 5K on Saturday, July 26th.  It
starts at 8am with awards being given at 9am.  This is the kickoff to the 2014
Karns Community Fair!  Please come out and support a local community.  It is
only $20 if you register by July 5th and proceeds benefit the Karns High School
Cross Country Team.  I have attached the registration form.

I hope to see you there!

Abigail Hufford
Scientific Laboratories Technician
937-430-2303