[orgprints] Re: Move Eprints to main archive

  • From: "Teenstra, Eddy" <eddy.Teenstra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:22:20 +0200

Jens, Hugo,
I see no eprints in my submission buffer anymore. Does this mean 'you' took
over the responsibility for publishing?
The submitted eprint:

7234: Contaminants and micro-organisms in organic and conventional food products

van de Vijver, L.P.L.; Broex, N.; Hoogenboom, L.A.P.; van der Roest, J.;
Bokhorst, J.G.; Northolt, M.D.; Mevius, D. and Meijs, J.A.C. (2006)
Contaminants and micro-organisms in organic and conventional food products.
Paper presented at Joint Organic Congress, Odense, Denmark, May 30-31, 2006..

        Full text available as:
Source file (MS word)
<http://orgprints.org/secure/00007234/01/Odense_-_contaminants_and_micro-organsims.doc>
  - [Depositor and staff only] - May require special text editors or viewers

was still under emargo ([Depositor and staff only]) when she deposited it. Now
she gave the signal for free publishing. However, I can not get to the record
and change its status. Can she still do this herself?

kind regards,
Eddy Teenstra