[orginfosys] Re: On assignment 1

  • From: Lissandrini Matteo <matteo.lissandrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orginfosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 17:55:38 +0200

I'm sorry but on slide 6  of the first lesson we read
"Marks for assignments A1&A2 can be improved upon resubmission of an
improved assignment within 2wks."

So please can you confirm us the final rules? Are there no possibility
of resubmission at all?
We planned and managed our workload for these and other assignments
based on what was written there.

Matteo Lissandrini