[orginfosys] ERISE competition

  • From: Fabiano Dalpiaz <dalpiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dalpiaz, Fabiano" <f.dalpiaz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:26:06 +0100

Dear OIS student,
I'm forwarding this message, as requested by a colleague.

Best Regards,
Fabiano

We are looking for talented and motivated students to participate to an
open challenge about applying security requirements and risk methods on
real industrial scenarios from eHealth and Smart Grids domain. The
students will work in groups with students from the Masters for Auditors
of University of Paris Dauphine. The first part of the challenge will tale
place in Trento in the week from the 7th to the 11th of May. The second
part will take place in Paris at the University of Dauphine, Paris.
Students will travel to Paris on June 14-15 to collaborate with the
students of University of Paris Dauphine. Travel expenses will be paid by
the University of Trento.

Interested students can contact

Dr. Federica Paci: paci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx