[orebird] Craig Miller will be the new Lake County reviewer

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 05:21:09 +0000

Greetings All,

Craig Miller has agreed to take on the responsibility of being the local
reviewer for Lake County as soon as we can get him set up with admin access.
Also, does he then need to subscribe to this list to start receiving our
various communications. I can't remember how this is set up.

Craig begged off on the idea of taking on all three southeastern Oregon
counties, thus we still need to find reviewers for Malheur and Harney counties.
I can certainly handle Malheur on an interim basis, but it would probably be
best to have someone more familiar with the county than me doing this job.
Harney is not too bad most of the year, but once May hits it gets crazy. I
still think that Tim Blount would be a good option, but I'm not sure how active
he is as eBird user. It appears not very.

Dave Irons