[orcad] Grayed out via net change

  • From: "Miswald, Ron" <RMiswald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:13:27 -0600

Has anyone seen a case when you type alt T(ool) N(et) and the options are
grayed out (except "Select From Spreadsheet")?  I am trying to "assign via
per net" option.  I remember using this option last week so I am guessing
that I hosed a setting.
I called EDA Design Automation about this problem.  They told me to update
from 10 to 10.3.  If that is in fact the problem I can force our IT
department to perform the upgrade, but to force them to drop things...

On a second question, what are your experiences with 10.3.  I can get the
sheet stating what is new.  I am wondering about any "features"  that
weren't there before?