[orcachat] Cashman Table Pickup

  • From: Tom Speer <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORCA Chat <orcachat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 10:18:53 -0700

Hi, Richard,

How about tomorrow (Friday) morning to pick up the tables at John Cashman's?  Say, we meet at my house (30503 Rocky Shore Lane NE, Poulsbo; turn off Hwy 3 at Milepost 59, 1 mi S. of Hood Canal Bridge & take the drive to the very, very end) around 9ish. You can see what covering materials I have for your new build, and then we can proceed to John's to pick up the tables and take them to the field.

John, what's your address?  Is tomorrow morning a good time to pick up the tables?

Cheers,

Tom