ORAXperts Broadcast Communication

  • From: oraxperts com <oraxperts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oraxperts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:33:14 +1100

*ORAXperts Broadcast Communication*

January 25, 2010

*                    About ORAXperts*

                    Team of IT professionals with extensive experience in
administration and performance tuning of Oracle databases (including Real
Application Clusters and eBusiness Suite applications). Our objective is to
share technical knowledge with the Oracle community.  Through such visions
we hope to increase user satisfaction and maximize the technology's true
potential.

Dear subscriber,

ORAXperts is pleased to announce the following changes on our website:

   - New technical article is published. Users can access the article under
   'Library' section. The title of the new article is 'How to manually add
   hints into a SQL using SQL Profiles without changing the SQL text? '.
   - The home page of the www.oraxperts.com has been redesigned to include
   the latest Security Patches and latest news from the Oracle World so that
   users can access this information at one location.
   - Library section of the www.oraxperts.com now includes latest articles
   from www.oracle.com using the RSS feed so that users of
www.oraxperts.comcan view and access the best technical articles at
single locaiton.

ORAXperts request all of you to provide your valuable feedback at
feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or oraxperts@xxxxxxxxx  so that we can continuously
improve the quality of the content on http://www.oraxperts.com . ORAXperts
encouraes anyone to who wants to shared their technical experience and
publish their articles on www.oraxperts.com
 <http://www.oraxperts.com/>
Your Sincerely
http://www.oraxperts.com