Re: wiki.oracle.com

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ballester.david@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:45:45 -0500 (CDT)

There are a few How-To articles out there.  My attempt being one of them:

http://wiki.oracle.com/page/Installing+Oracle+Internet+Directory+%28OID%29+for+Names+Migration

...or, in case the above link is mangled in email:

http://tinyurl.com/OIDMigration

I don't have any immediate plans to add more though...

Rich