Re: where to find built-in function declarations?

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:04:27 +0100

There is
    $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/stdspec.sql
and stdbody.sql  (used to be standard.sql in earlier
versions), but I suspect this is just the way in which
SQL builtins are made available to pl/sql, rather
than a complete indication of what the SQL builtins
can do.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Public Appearances - schedule updated March 9th 2005