RE: vmware vmx parameters

  • From: "Luca Canali" <Luca.Canali@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:21:09 +0100

Hi LiShan,

last time I tried something similar I found out that the 'shared disk
parameters' (mainly scsi1.sharedBus ) were not supported on the
workstation version of vmware I was using, although they worked there as
well (at least I managed setup a 2 'virtual' node 9i rac).
Those parameter were (are?) only documented for the server version of
vmware (see for example vmware GSX documentation).

Cheers,
L.