Re: verifying network encryption on 11gR2?

  • From: Adric Norris <landstander668@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:57:58 -0600

This will certainly work when only a few clients are involved, and we've
certainly made use of it in that scenario. Unfortunately it doesn't scale
well, when numerous clients and applications are involved and scattered
across various organizations and locations.  We're hoping to validate all
remote sessions, which is why we're hoping for a query which can be run
against the database itself.

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." -Awk Sed Fred