** unset pga_aggregate_target

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
     I set pga_aggregate_target dynamically by setting  pga_aggregate_target to
a value and set workarea_size_policy. Now as I try to unset it  : I am not able
to set it to 0 like before. I have set  workarea_size_policy to MANUAL. Does
this mean it is back to the way it  was before? Any other action to take? Is
bounce of database needed? Any  other way to verify that it is indeed not set
and not functional? Thanks for help.

Access, No Cost.