RE: thanks to whomever made the suggestion to include anchor tags in the Documentation

  • From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:37:55 -0700

I forwarded your comment to the documentation group at Oracle and they were
gratified that their efforts have been noticed.
Iggy

-- Iggy FernandezEmail: iggy_fernandez@hotmail.comCellphone: (925) 478
3161Blog: So Many Manuals So Little Time
Author of Beginning Oracle Database 11g AdministrationEditor of the NoCOUG
JournalLecturer at University of Washington Professional and Continuing
Education

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:58:40 -0500
Subject: thanks to whomever made the suggestion to include anchor tags in the
Documentation
From: sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To whomever it might concern,
I recently noticed that the Oracle Documentation has been enhanced to include
"deep link" visible anchor tags at each sub-section. Excellent idea!! It's one
of those "I should have mentioned that!" things. :)

Thanks to whomever made the suggestion, and of course, to the doc writers who
made the change.
--
Charles Schultz