RE: test - none of my posts seem to be getting on to this list.

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx" <michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Smith <wts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:12:18 -0500

Just a bit of administrivia:

If you think your posts are not getting through, your first stop should be the
Oracle-L archive.  If your post is there, you can be assured that it did make
it to the list.

The Oracle-L Archive is available at:
//www.freelists.org/archive/oracle-l/02-2012

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

-Mark