RE: spfile/listener question

  • From: Scott.Shafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:31:35 -0500

No, we haven't converted to spfile yet.  Just using init.ora for testing.
Thanks all for the replies.  I think it was our misreading of the docs,
thinking it allowed us to get rid of the listener.ora when that isn't the
case (too bad).
Oh well, back to the regularly scheduled PC/non-PC rants...

Scott Shafer