Re: shared pool question

  • From: "Vlad Sadilovskiy" <vlovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GMei@xxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:32:59 -0400

Those are two distinct objects and Oracle would need to keep track of both
in case one of them, or threir dependants, or the objects that those depend
on are changed. Their text commonality isn't really important cause you
could achieve this by using synonyms for different objects that the
procedures depend on.