Re: root.sh fails for 11gR2 Grid Infrastructre install

  • From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle Freelists <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 05:09:49 -0800

I got past this stage. We use emc multipathing. One of the things I did
which I think helped is include this

ORACLEASM_SCANORDER= and

ORACLEASM_SCANEXCLUDE

/usr/sbin/oracleasm restart

and then ran root.sh on node1 and node2 (The only thing was that even on my
first failed install, I waited forroot.sh to complete on first node to
complete before running it on node 2, but this time around I waited for
15-20 min before kicking off the root.sh on second node. )

- Kumar
 On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 p2:15 PM, Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:n